Wednesday, May 1, 2013

End of April


Captivated by Angry Birds

"Whoa.  Did you see that?!"

We had some special Sunday visitors.  Nana was still with us from the weekend, then Kelly and Beckie joined us, too.  They are dear friends from Eugene who were vacationing on this side of the world and included our house as one of their many travel stops.  It was fun to have them both in our home and I was glad for my kids to be around these three special ladies for that afternoon.  


Kelly left a gift for each of the kids, which they promptly opened as soon as they saw it the next morning.  She knew just what book each of them would want - thank you, Kelly!  
Rooke was excited for Gretchen to get a Pinkalicious sticker book!

Helping Bridgette open her book

Early morning reading

Ryan and I are usually in the living room when the kids wake up.  Gretchen went straight to her daddy on this particular morning and enjoyed a little time together before her day got started.

They were just hanging out like this on the couch.  I managed to get the picture taken before the moment was over and constant movement started again.

Silly kids in the morning.


1 comment:

Kelly said...

Awww... thanks for the shout out -- it was definitely my pleasure! You were a great hostess and I've already looked up that salad on your cooking blog because it was delicious. Thank you for such a fun day.