That was one of Alexandra's favorite books too -- I remember it well. Rooke is so precious when he keeps answering "no"... He's so smart for only 13 months!
I'm Kevin's cousin in Louisiana that has the grandbaby named Railey. We both love watching Rooke. I can't get on the computor, without her backing up for me to pick her up to see Rooke. She leans over and kisses the keyboard, like she's kissing him. When he squeals, she squeals. She's 15 months old. I feel like we know all of you personally. Love your pictures. Laura
We love "Are you my mother?" I think it's such a good book for little boys because it has so many pieces of transportation in it. Does Rook love books? Schäfer always has. He won't even watch 10 minutes of TV. He'll only do books. We tried to get him to watch "Cars" on the airplane ride to China (read: we wanted an easy 2 hours) but he only watched 10 minutes and then he was done. He wanted to read! It's a good thing.
I watched this video like 3 times yesterday, and then came back to it today because I knew it would make me smile. Ok...and I also walked around saying "chirp chirp" for a while yesterday afternoon, which drove my roommate nuts. Good thing she saw the video when I watched it, or she would have thought I'd lost what few marbles I had left.
Wish Seattle was a little closer by. I could sure use a coffee date with one Angela Payne!
7 comments:
That was one of Alexandra's favorite books too -- I remember it well. Rooke is so precious when he keeps answering "no"... He's so smart for only 13 months!
Brayden loves this book too! Rooke is so cute! He and Brayden would be good buddies...wish we were closer!!!
OOOhhhhh, that/s the best!! We want to hear him say, "You're a snort."
Hello,
I'm Kevin's cousin in Louisiana that has the grandbaby named Railey. We both love watching Rooke. I can't get on the computor, without her backing up for me to pick her up to see Rooke. She leans over and kisses the keyboard, like she's kissing him. When he squeals, she squeals. She's 15 months old. I feel like we know all of you personally. Love your pictures. Laura
We love "Are you my mother?" I think it's such a good book for little boys because it has so many pieces of transportation in it. Does Rook love books? Schäfer always has. He won't even watch 10 minutes of TV. He'll only do books. We tried to get him to watch "Cars" on the airplane ride to China (read: we wanted an easy 2 hours) but he only watched 10 minutes and then he was done. He wanted to read! It's a good thing.
Loved that book too! So precious to hear him talking!! :)
I watched this video like 3 times yesterday, and then came back to it today because I knew it would make me smile. Ok...and I also walked around saying "chirp chirp" for a while yesterday afternoon, which drove my roommate nuts. Good thing she saw the video when I watched it, or she would have thought I'd lost what few marbles I had left.
Wish Seattle was a little closer by. I could sure use a coffee date with one Angela Payne!
Post a Comment