Friday, March 6, 2009

Daddy

Hi. This is Rooke. I asked my mom if I could do a special post today about my daddy. Last week, he took off from school and spent a whole day with us. I LOVED it! Here is some of what we did together:


Mommy and Daddy like eating at Panera Bread, and since bread is one of my favorite foods, it's a great place for me, too. Mom says to tell you that this placemat thingy is a "mommy-must-have". Whatever. I just like to eat.

After lunch, we went to a nearby park. I wasn't too sure about this spinny thing, but then Dad helped me get on and we had a great time going around in circles. That is, until we both fell off. I cried. Dad told me it's ok for little boys to fall on the playground. I was ok.


My Dad is so funny! He was playing peek-a-boo with me.


And who can resist a good swing?


Dad had some stuff to take care of at the bank, so I decided to try out my coloring skills. I don't know what the big deal was, but Mom kept saying how cute I looked sitting in the chair by myself and coloring. Something about me growing up and being a big boy?



I love my dad. I like it when people tell me that I look like him. I like how he tickles me and wrestles with me and throws me around ('cause Mom doesn't do it as good). I like to scream his name when I see him after he comes home. I would love to be just like him when I grow up.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Angela, you are so precious.

Hopkins Family said...

Angela I love looking at these! It always makes me wish I would sit down and post on a blog weekly! I have gotten as far as setting one up, but I still need to figure it out! Your little man isVERY handsome! And I am sure he is full of personality just like his MAMA!!
Hope all is well!
Rachelle

Anonymous said...

How much could I gobble up Rooke in that swing?

Aubyn McT said...

He looks like such a little man in these pictures! I love my nephew =)

The Adventures Ashley said...

i want that mommy must have placemat...where can i get one?
and the blog is great....love rooke!!