The Bumbo pics were fun! Gretchen is so precious.
The Bumbo totally save us with Sianna! Who knew it was so fabulous?
Okay. We have two weeks to get into the Bumbo! :)~Auburn
yea for new pics. Big Daddy loves Gretchen!
Picture #2 Gretchen could pass for a Cabbage Patch Doll, complete with dimples and no hair and always smiling. Love those curly toes.KayeK
Our bumbo was introduced to the trash can this weekend...I was excited to see it go! I made it through 3 kids (they didn't exist when Corb was a baby) and it was cracked and nasty. Beyond passing on to someone else, it was a sweet goodbye.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
The Bumbo pics were fun! Gretchen is so precious.
The Bumbo totally save us with Sianna! Who knew it was so fabulous?
Okay. We have two weeks to get into the Bumbo! :)
~Auburn
yea for new pics. Big Daddy loves Gretchen!
Picture #2 Gretchen could pass for a Cabbage Patch Doll, complete with dimples and no hair and always smiling. Love those curly toes.
KayeK
Our bumbo was introduced to the trash can this weekend...I was excited to see it go! I made it through 3 kids (they didn't exist when Corb was a baby) and it was cracked and nasty. Beyond passing on to someone else, it was a sweet goodbye.
Post a Comment