Monday, April 19, 2010

I love my Daddy because . . .

He reads me books before I have to go to sleep.

Even when he's tired, too.

He took me for a surprise lunch to McDonalds to get my first Happy Meal.

And let me drink the entire juice box without watering it down like Mom does.

He goes to school close enough that I can walk with Mommy and Gretchen to see him

And his school has a fountain I can play in!

When I get to his school, he takes a break from studying and lets me practice jumping

He's really good at catching me

. . . even though he has to work and go to school and doesn't get much sleep, he still has lots of energy to play with me when I want to wrestle or chase. He's the best daddy ever.

2 comments:

Kay Altic said...

Friend it looks like you guys are doing great, it is fun and busy with two, would love catch up soon, love you

Grammy Deb said...

The daddy and son pictures are great! I'm so proud of the wonderful father Ryan has become.