Friday, April 16, 2010

Chillin' at Home

We had a sick bug visiting this week. No fun. We tried to keep things interesting at home:

Yay for paint dots and stickers! Rooke isn't much into "crafts", but enjoyed this large cardboard canvas. Although most of the stickers ended up on my shirt.


His most recent discovery: toe jam. I know. Gross. He's obsessed. He checks his toes at least three times a day and has started checking Gretchen's toe jam too. Today he called me in from the other room and said, "Look at this huge toe jam, Mommy!" Awesome.



She likes watching Rooke play with his cars and trains


He fell asleep watching Cars (the movie) for the first time (that's what we get to do on really sick days!).

3 comments:

Grammy Deb said...

The "chillin" pictures are so cute. I hope Rooke is much better.
The idea of doing stickers and painting dots on a big piece of cardboard was brilliant!

Jaime said...

Oh my goodness those pictures are so cute! I love Rookes toe jam :).

Jaime

Dara Steward said...

Do you not love having a little boy in your life? I can't get enough. They are just so interesting and so different from us girls. How blessed are you to have one of each! ;o) Thanks for sharing your sweet family! Gretchen is such a beautiful baby and Rooke is so cool!