Friday, July 23, 2010
Seven Months
Our Baby Girl is seven months old today. Seven! How are we already a full seven months away from December 22nd?! Gretchen is an amazing, happy, content, little girl. I am beyond grateful to be her mommy. We had a rough start, but even during the hardest days, her happy disposition shone through. This girl loves to smile! She rarely fusses and is pretty good with her brother's "gentle" touches. She is already more aggressive than Rooke ever was and is determined to get what she wants when she sees it - usually one of her brother's sacred cars or trucks. She gives great cuddles (and by great, I mean the kind where she rests her heavy head on my shoulder . . . I melt) just after she wakes up and right before she goes to sleep, but other than that - she's pretty active. She whines a "mama" sound when she's hungry and is happiest when her family are all together. We all get excited when she wakes up! I can't wait to see what the next seven months bring with my precious daughter. What a source of joy Gretchen is for our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yes, that about sums it all up. Good post, Babe.
wowza! Tell her to keep up the good work!
Post a Comment