Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Terrific Trip to Texas

Earlier last week, Rooke and I boarded a plane and flew to Texas! It's my last trip before our baby girl comes, and Rooke's last trip for free! We've been having a wonderful time, hanging out with friends, a special visit from G-Daddy and Grammy Deb, and spending lots of time with Nana. I couldn't get the pictures to upload in the order I wanted them in, and am too tired to figure it out now, so here are some random shots from the first few days of our trip. More to come later.



We spent the morning at the zoo with Nana and this was probably Rooke's favorite part: riding the 5-minute train from one end of the zoo to the other!

Checking out the flamingos in honor of our Bradford friends!

How long until he realizes that if you put money in these things, they are way more fun?!




We took a trip to the local library to stock up on books for our stay. Nana never moved from her chair and, as you can see from the table, Rooke was busy bringing books for her to read!


We took advantage of Coldstone's free icecream night! Rooke got his own bowl, and my name was drawn in the raffle for a free t-shirt prize!

I love this picture. Rooke thought it was funny to kick his feet like Nana. Precious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure very soon he will ask you for money for this funny things,for he is such a clever boy!How is the baby girl? May

Michelle said...

where in Texas are you? give me a call if you're in houston!!!