Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Texas: Take 2

When we flew in, my dear friend, Tricia, picked us up from the airport and we stayed with the Dealy's before heading to Nana's. We got to meet Baby Myla, only five weeks old!

Thankfully, so far Rooke doesn't seem to mind if I hold or show affection to a baby. I'm hoping this quality stays after Baby Girl is born! But he wasn't too happy about Nana holding Myla and wanted her to sit with him! She didn't mind.

Andrew was Super Dad, taking care of Rooke and Myla (in the sling) at the park while Tricia and I talked. Rooke still says, "I love you, Andrew".


Grammy Deb and G-Daddy drove down for a visit!

G-daddy and Rooke playing the "drum" at the park


Thanks, Grammy Deb, for the hat!


This new bubble machine was a hit! We've been playing with it all week.




1 comment:

Kendra said...

I love that last pic - a classic shot of the generations :) SO sweet!