Since my parents are traveling and aren't easily reached by internet or phone, we thought we'd send a little Birthday hello to KayeK here . . . Happy Birthday, Mom! We love you!
Happy BIrthday to me!! This is just the bestest birthday present ever. Thank you ROoke and thank you ROoke's mommy for keeping after him with the camera till you got the whole birthday song. This is certainly a keeper. Love the beginning when closes in on the camera. Way cute. KayeK
I knew Rooke was a genius, but I didn't know he already understood women better than most grown men: The birthday girl is always 21, and her husband should buy her a new car!!! I love this kid!
Rooke's birthday song is so great! He has a nice voice. I agree with Kelly about him being a genius with the age 21 and a new car. I really enjoyed the Easter pics and thought the ones of Rooke and Gretchen being loveable on the couch were so sweet. Thanks so much for being so diligent to keep up the blog. Love~~Grammy Deb
4 comments:
Happy BIrthday to me!! This is just the bestest birthday present ever. Thank you ROoke and thank you ROoke's mommy for keeping after him with the camera till you got the whole birthday song. This is certainly a keeper. Love the beginning when closes in on the camera. Way cute.
KayeK
I knew Rooke was a genius, but I didn't know he already understood women better than most grown men: The birthday girl is always 21, and her husband should buy her a new car!!! I love this kid!
Yea! Kaye is 21! That makes me about 23. Yea Rooke!!!!!
Your friend,
Chella
Rooke's birthday song is so great! He has a nice voice.
I agree with Kelly about him being a genius with the age 21 and a new car. I really enjoyed the Easter pics and thought the ones of Rooke and Gretchen being loveable on the couch were so sweet. Thanks so much for being so diligent to keep up the blog. Love~~Grammy Deb
Post a Comment